Vegan Healthy Avocado Toast
So it turned out that I baked olives sourdough bread and it came out not bad for the first time… Let’s see, should I post up this recipe? Even though I’m not yet an expert on sourdough bread? Anyway, I woke up one morning and wanted a simple and light breakfast that would satisfy me for a long time. So obviously, I went for avocado on toast! And with all my favorite toppings. ‘Follow Your Heart’ Chipotle Mayo, such a perfect spread! ( a little spicy. Just FYI..) and a Pickled Red Onion that is super easy to make and has the recipe here on the blog. A winning Mexican combination! I also used it in the Vegan Breakfast Burrito Recipe which is also a perfect Breakfast/Brunch so you are welcome!
There’s not much work here. Overall, the lightest and quickest sandwich in the world. And as most of you may know, avocado is not a vegetable. It is actually a fruit and it’s rich in healthy fats that satiate you for a longer time. Among the many nutritional values that avocados have, you will find minerals and vitamins such as potassium, magnesium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin k1, vitamin E, and unsaturated fats which are beneficial to the human body.
One avocado a day greatly helps maintain a proper diet and good health. The health benefits of avocados are many. These include maintaining young and healthy skin, maintaining brain health, and also reducing cholesterol levels in the body. Avocados also maintain eye health and effectiveness and aid with weight loss. And it’s just a pinch of the many virtues of this delicious fruit. Incorporating avocado on toast in your breakfast is a wonderful way to start the day. And along with the Mexican touches that the vegan gods have greeted us with – I really feel like I woke up in Cancun!
Have a wonderful day!
Avocado on a Toast
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Slices Sourdogh bread
- 1 Tbsp. Chipotle Mayo I used "Follow Your Heart"
- 1 Tbsp. Pickled red onion
- Pinch Sea salt
- Pinch Black pepper
- Cut 2 nice slices of your bread and heat in a toaster until it is crispy but not too hard.
- Spread a nice layer of the "Follow Your Heart" chipotle mayo, Bare in mind that it's spicy! So for those who are sensitive use less of it!
- Cut your avocado into thin slices, and place evenly throughout the toasted bread.
- Season with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Add a layer of red pickled onion over the avocado and ... Have a bite! Enjoy!