Homemade Vegan Granola
Hi there lovelies!
Do you love to start your morning with granola? If so, this vegan granola recipe is super tasty, crispy with every bite. I added Golden Berries to it, which if you do not know, are small dried fruits in a brown-orange color. This tangy-sour fruit is going so well with the sweet granola. It gives it a sour kick that blends in perfectly! And is its taste so delicious and addictive – for those who love the sour flavor.
Golden Berry is also super healthy and excellent as an addition to your breakfast. In general, granola with oats, nuts, and pumpkin seeds, all of these are a healthy blend that supplies tons of energy to your body. Granola is a nutrient-packed addition to your vegan drinks or yogurt and is very healthy as the first meal of the day.
Health Benefits of Granola
- Rolled Oats – rich in B vitamins, and thus helps improve energy and strengthen bones. Full of dietary fiber and therefore supports healthy weight loss. It is also considered as a low glycemic index food and balances blood sugar levels.
- Walnuts – are one of the healthiest types of nuts. Contains good fats, contributes to a feeling of long-lasting satiety. Aiding healthy weight loss, walnuts are also helping with reducing bad cholesterol. They improve heart and brain health, strengthen hair and nails, fight disease and free radicals. Walnuts also aid with promoting good sleep. In short, Walnuts!!
- Almonds – are also nuts rich in powerful antioxidants, including vitamin E, which protects the skin, slows aging, and reduces the chance of developing skin cancer. They too like walnuts protect the heart, brain, and reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Pumpkin Seeds – full of antioxidants and nutrients because of the high percentage of protein in them. You will find vitamin E and zinc in pumpkin seeds, which reduce inflammation in the body, strengthen skin and hair, and prevent types of cancers. Additionally, pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium which promotes healthy sleep and are beneficial in cases of insomnia.
- Golden Berry – A Real Super Food! Rich in iron, dietary fiber, vitamin C, antioxidants, protein, vitamin B3, phosphorus, calcium, beta carotene, and more. The percentage of minerals in this tiny fruit is so high that it helps prevent kidney and various tissue problems in the body. It contains anti-inflammatory compounds that fight infections in the body. Cholesterol balances and helps to lose weight. Prevents the development of cancer, helps prevent diabetes, and improves eye health.
- Cinnamon – a popular spice found in almost every home. Many are unaware that cinnamon is real natural medicine. Helps treat a variety of different problems in the body such as inflammation mainly in the stomach or gum area. Reduces migraines, helps prevent Alzheimer’s. Cinnamon relieves sore throats and helps fight cancer. Helps improve memory and contributes to a feeling of satiety.
How to make a super crunchy granola at home
To get the perfect clustery crunchy texture of well-made granola, I added 2 Tbsp. of organic Almond Butter. Feel free of course to use any nut butter you like. Also added a bit of Organic Coconut Oil, and for sweetness just a bit of Maple Syrup. you can add any nuts or seeds you like. You can also add Coconut Flakes or any other dried fruits. Just remember to add dry fruits after the granola has cooled down.
To sum it all up, there is no doubt that with all these health benefits, this is not a champion’s breakfast, but one that will make you champions! All the ingredients here are great for health rich in good proteins and fats. They provide the energy needed for the body. Insanely delicious! I
Was already said? A total of 30 minutes of baking. There’s no reason this perfect thing won’t be in your pantry for this coming week! Tots of Love !!
- Baking Tray
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- 2 Cups Rolled oats
- ½ Cup Walnuts Chopped
- ½ Cup Almonds Chopped
- ½ Cup Pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. Almond butter
- ¼ Cup Maple syrup
- ½ Tsp Sea salt
- 3 Tsp Ground cinnamon
- ½ Cup Golden berries or Goji, or raisins
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C.
- Place all the ingredients except the dried fruits into a mixing bowl. Add the goldenberries or raisins or any dried fruit after baking.
- Mix all the oats and nuts with maple, oil, and almond butter well with a spoon or with your hands. Add the salt and cinnamon and make sure everything is well covered in flavors.
- Pour the mixture over a baking tray with baking paper and spread over the entire tray area.
- Put the tray in for 15 minutes. Take out the tray after 15 minutes, then mix the mixture and separate the clusters if any. Bake again for another 15 minutes.
- Take out the pan and wait for it to cool.
- Add the golden berry or dried fruit you like and transfer to a container of fresh fennel with the lid closed. Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Serve with vegan yogurt, fruit, smoothie, and whatever you fancy! Enjoy!