I can’t get over on how my homemade Vegan Cashew Feta Cheese recipe came out. It’s so delicious and creamy that I added it to every salad i made in the past week. And I had a salad every day! The “Vegetables all week, Dessert on the weekend” challenge is going pretty well for me right now. I enjoy every veg salad I’ve made so far. They are healthy, satisfying, and no less delicious. And this feta cheese is just addictive!
how to prep your veggies for this salad
The salad is really quick to make and cutting the vegetables is pretty effortless.
- Endive – Cut the endive base-its stem, cut it in half with a knife, and separate all of the leaves one by one.
- Cherry tomatoes – only need to be halved and can also be cut smaller for those of you who like it smaller.
- Cut the radishes into very thin slices. You can cut it with a knife and it is also possible with a Mandolin Slicer that saves me a lot of time and does a great job with a thin slice of vegetables.
- A ripe avocado – cut into 2 halves with a knife and separated from the core. Slice into relatively thick slices and then with a spoon separate the avocado from the peel.
- And finally, the parsley leaves can only be plucked off a few leaves you want and arrange nicely in the serving dish.
You can mix all the vegetables in the sauce together or mix each vegetable separately and place them on a serving plate.
Foe extra flavor, I drizzled a few drops of reduced strawberry-flavored balsamic vinegar by the Italian brand iSolai brand and of course, you can have any balsamic vinegar you want. Enjoy!
Mediterranean Endive Salad
- Chef knife
- Cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- Mandoline slicer
- 1 Endive Separated from the stem, divided into 2 and separated into leaves.
- ½ Avocado Slices
- 3 Small radishes Thinley sliced
- 6-7 Cherry tomatoes Halved
- 200 Gram Vegan cashew feta cheese Cubed
- 15 Fresh parsley leaves
- Few Drizzles Reduced balsamic vinegar Optional
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- ½ Tsp Sea salt
- ½ Tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp Dried oregano
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and spices.
- Cut all the vegetables as recommended or as you like.
- First, put the endive leaves in the mixing bowl with the sauce, mix with the sauce, take each endive, and place nicely on the serving plate.
- Repeat with the avocado, cherry tomatoes, and small radishes.
- Arrange feta cubes and parsley leaves on the salad on a serving plate.
- Drizzle a few dots of reduced balsamic over the salad and serve.